Wednesday, June 29, 2011

More Robert Pattinson Fan Pics And Story From Last Night "Cosmopolis" Set

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

"So this was my fourth set visit but the first where I was able and committed to staying until the very end. You know, the end. When Rob signs and takes photos. Of course, it was a night shoot and although Rob wrapped at around 2 a.m. I was prepared to hear that it was too late and he wouldn’t be signing.
Dean peeked at the small group of us across from Rob’s trailer and must have deemed us “safe”. *snicker* Moments later, Rob strolled across the street with a big smile and killed us all."Kate: At this point I think I would have fainted!"He signed for Jan first. (Rob:“Your name is JAM? oh Jan… I was going to say Jam’s a very unusual name.”) Then it was my turn…"Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment