Tuesday, March 16, 2010

COACH OP ART BROOKE Style# 14147


COACH OP ART BROOKE
Style# 14147
Khaki/Saddle
Measures 13 x 12 x 4 inches
RM1320 including shipping
Use ORDER ENQUIRY FORM to purchase NOW!

I am specially showcasing this bag for a special guy who purchased this for his special girl after their house got broken into, and the thieves stole all their valuables including her precious Coach Op Art Brooke. He said he wanted to buy her the exact bag as a replacement. I guess so she wouldn't feel the brunt of the terrible event so much. However, poor guy upon receiving it from me realised he had ordered the wrong size and what he should have purchased was the Larger size. He has now requested for me to resell it. The bag is absolutely brand new and never used & is still in my possession. So if you are looking for a Brooke, cheaper than retail, please help this nice guy out by purchasing this one. Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment