Thursday, May 10, 2007

NAKED FACE HUNTER - filmmakers wanted!

With a production company, I'm working on a web-reality-show project called NAKED Face Hunter. The concept is simple, a filmmaker is following my adventures in every city I visit, all around the world, to make a video that will be broadcasted on Face Hunter, MySpace and YouTube every week. You'll know at last what's going on behind my pictures...

If you are a filmmaker or if you are interested by the project, you can contact the producer here. In fact we are looking for people in cities I'm gonna pass by these next months: Belgrade, Madrid, London, Vevey, Venice, Helsinki, Paris, Roskilde, Copenhagen, Berlin, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Emmaboda, Stockholm, Los Angeles, New York, Reykjavik and anywhere else. It's gonna be lots of fun, promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment