Monday, August 22, 2011

Kristen Stewart Quotes and Fun Facts


Kristen Stewart is known for her role as Bella in the Twilight series. The following is a look at the actress as well as her thoughts on acting and Twilight.
Quote on Twilight: "I feel like maybe I brought too much of myself to the character."
Fun fact: Kristen Stewart graduated from high school the week before she filmed a graduation scene for Eclipse so her graduation ceremony essentially took place when they were filming the movie.
Fun fact: The actress says musician Jenny Lewis is the only person she's met that she can't function around.
Quote on fame: "It bothers me that I can't be outside very often. And also to not ever be just 'some girl' again. Just being some chick at some place, that's gone."
Fun fact: Her favorite part of Twilight New Moon is the beginning.
Quote on her nerves: "I think it's funny that when I go onstage to accept an award, they think I'm nervous, uncomfortable, and awkward-and I am-but those are bad words for them."
Fun fact: The actress used to date actor Michael Angarano.
Quote on acting: "I'm not a performer, I can't do a song and dance for you, I don't like 'entertaining' people, that's not why I do it. -- In terms of creative outlets and expressing yourself, it's just the most extreme version of that that I've ever found. It's like running, it's exertion. When you reach that point where you can't go anymore and you stop and you take a breath, it's that same sort of clearing of the mind."
Fact Sources
Elle, "Elle's June cover girl on relationships, privacy, and her critics' by Amanda Fortini.
USA Today, "In the spotlight long before Twilight" by Anthony Breznican.
Vogue, "Kristen Stewart: Coming on Strong" by Eve MacSweeney.
Interview, "Kristen Stewart" by Dennis Hopper.
LA Times, "Twilight Countdown: Kristen Stewart talks about becoming Bella".

No comments:

Post a Comment