Beach Wedding Dresses, an Inspiration for amazing Wedding Ceremony
beach wedding dress
beach wedding dressIf you are preparation to get married, consider having your wedding on the beach. A wedding set on a beach in Florida is a very romantic place for your wedding ceremony. One you will surely remember lovingly for many years to come. Although a beach is a great place to get married, there are several factors you will need to consider in your plans. Use this clause as a guide to help you with provision your beach wedding in Florida.
1) Choose the correct coast for your wedding. You will first want to decide whether you prefer a sundown or a sunrise wedding. If you decide to get marital during sunrise, you will want to choose a beach on the East coast of Florida. If you decide to get married during sunset, choose a beach on the West coast of Florida. This will ensure that you will have visibility to the sunrise or sunset. It would be a letdown to expect to see a great sunset while on the east coast of Florida.
2) Choose a secluded beach. Since all Florida beaches are world beaches, you will non be able to ask people to leave a beach. Finding a secluded, lesser-known beach will allow you more privacy for your wedding ceremony. The southwest parts of Florida, such as the Naples and Fort Myers areas have beautiful, secluded beaches that ar ideal for a sunset wedding. An experient wedding planner can help you choose a perfect location for your wedding.
3) Plan transportation for the wedding party and guests. The more secluded beach locations may only have a few parking spaces. This can be a major issue if you have many guests attending your wedding. Consider getting a shuttle or trolley to take you and your guests to and from your beach wedding location.
4) Choose the time of year for your Naples beach wedding. The best time of year for a beach wedding in Florida is ‘tween October and December or April through early June. This is when the weather is the nicest, prices for traveling are reasonable, and there are less people around. Many people transmigrate south to Florida for the winter, so the busiest time is between January and March. Hurricane season is June through October, with the most active tropical storms occurring in September. During hurricane season Florida receives a lot of rain and possibly hurricanes. Choosing a time of year when the weather is nice will help make your wedding day go smoothly.
5) Choose a location for your reception. Logistically, it is much easier to have the reception at a separate, non-beach location.
6) Plan for setting up your wedding ceremony. If you do non want to enlist all of the bridesmaids to do set-up, consider hiring a wedding planner. Being able to have access to your bridesmaids for other tasks is much more important than putt them in charge of setting up chairs and decorations for the wedding ceremony.
7) Have a back-up plan! No matter how much provision you do for your wedding, you will not be able to control the weather. It does rain in the “Sunshine State,” even when it is non hurricane season. If you ar planning a beach wedding, have a back-up location that is indoors, just in case the weather does non cooperate with your original plans.
Put your best foot forward. Beaches are full of sand, so appropriate footwear should be worn. Sand is not favorable to high-heeled shoes. On the beach it is best to either go barefoot or wear sandals. Another courtesy for your guests is to set up a place where they can store their place once they get to the beach. A fun idea is to set up a foot washing station, so everyone can wash off the sand from their feet after leaving the beach. Your guests will also appreciate a drink station, such as cold bottled water and lemonade. It gets hot in Florida, and people will get thirsty astatine the wedding ceremony. Finally, do not forget to wear sunscreen! Keep the above ideas in mind when planning a beach wedding in Florida. The best way to ensure that your wedding goes without a hitch is to hire an experienced wedding planner. Their job is to take the preparation stress off of you and make your wedding a magical day.