Saturday, February 20, 2010

CUSTOMS CLEARANCE UPDATES & EMAIL PRIORITISATION

For those of you who have ordered middle of Jan - early February, most packages are being cleared by customs this week & I will be e-mailing notifications out before shipping. Please standby to make payment for the remainder 30% and provide shipping addresses if they are different from that in your original order form. There is no need to contact me, I will contact you.

I am making this notification in hopes that I don't receive emails this week which come in to ask "Has my item arrived yet?" As informed to each buyer at the time of order collection, you will be notified once your item has reached me. This means if I have not contacted you, your item is not here, i.e. has not arrived M'sia or has not cleared customs therefore I have not received it yet.

While I do not mind repeating this as many times as I need to, the need to go through the bulk of emails that come in with this question, takes my time away from other customers really needing my assistance, as well as slows down the process of me trying to work with customs to get packages release. Most of the time I work alone and I wish I had more time to answer all questions that come in personally, but due to the amount of emails that keep increasing, I have to either delegate the task of responding to the "Has my item arrived?" emails to someone else, and you will be given a standard copied response, OR you will get a reply from me, but it will be very much delayed.

For new buyers, please note that most answers to your questions are located on the top or right hand side Red links named ORDERS & ENQUIRIES, PAYMENT METHODS, SHIPPING INFO, TERMS & CONDITIONS, FAQs and for a list of items in stock, click on IN STOCK ITEMS also in Red. These links are located both on the TOP and on the RIGHT hand side of the sidebar. If you do not see it, please wait a few minutes for the links to load.

Thank you all for your co-operation!

No comments:

Post a Comment