Thursday, October 1, 2009

AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 DAYS

Beyond exciting! A few projects in different countries will allow me to do a dream round-the-world trip across the five continents in the next 80 days! It's what I call blog-trotting...

My schedule looks grosso modo like that:
Oct. 1-7: Paris Fashion Week
Oct. 8-13: Tel Aviv (Israel)
Oct. 15-24: Seoul (South Korea) Fashion Week
Oct. 25-26: Taipei (Taiwan)
Oct. 27-30: Bangkok (Thailand)
Oct. 31: Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
Nov. 1-5: Jakarta (Indonesia)
Nov. 6 - Dec. 3: Australia (Perth, Melbourne & Sydney) and New Zealand (Auckland & Wellington?)
Dec. 4-11: Cape Town (South Africa)
Dec. 12-17: São Paulo (Brasil), Lacoste party
Dec. 18-20: Buenos Aires (Argentina)
Dec. 21-... Back to Switzerland for Christmas

I'll explore many cities and countries for the first time, so your thoughts and suggestions as a local are more than welcome. I'll try to share with you as much as possible of what I see... via this page, my personnal blog, Twitter and hopefully a few Facehunter Show episodes (Reykjavik is getting edited now). See you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment