Saturday, April 12, 2008

THE FACE HUNTER SHOW

After two years of chasing the elegantly strange, the aesthetically sensual and the discretely eccentric in the world-wide playground of Face Hunter, I feel like it's high time I share more with you than just my photos.

I can finally announce that I'll be playing myself on MySpace TV: THE FACE HUNTER SHOW!

The idea is extremely simple, but sometimes they're the best. Accompanied by my trusty cameraman, each week I'll voyage to a different country, hanging out with up-and-coming artists, designers, musicians and liberated souls... Hang out, yes, but also film their ideas and their lives with a constant eye for adventure. Besides the show, I'll of course keep face hunting, you know it's in my blood...

Woohoo!!!! We'll be shooting the first episodes in Mexico City (Apr. 12-16) and then moving on to the cooler (?) and colder climes of Moscow (Apr. 18-23). The show will be launched just a few weeks later on the platform MySpace TV.
I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment